- Design new tattoo - yep! Jason is helping!
- Get professional photos taken for birthday - I'd like to say i'll do this in my 30th year
- Keep in touch with friends and family - doing this in new ways with my new job...random afternoon hangouts in a friend's garden...that counts
- Make Savings Plan - somewhat
- Meditate, Pray, Journal in Mornings - have gotten better at journaling in the morning!
- Not watch Fresh Prince and SBTB every morning - well, with my new schedule I can't do this...all of the time
- Participate in no spending month (August) - have been doing this in February...looks like we're doing it in March too!
- Plan 30th Birthday Vacation Package - I need help and inspiration with this
- Run Outside - YEP! Have done this...two times this week!
- Sign up for swimming lessons - Did it and swam! Fun!
- Start and Complete P90X - That's a hard one...I can't find inspiration in our basement right now...hopefully after we clean it I will!
- Start and complete Turbo Fire - same thing
- Track Meals Daily (calories/points/being full/hungry) - rejoined WW and need to actually do the plan. dang.
- Write a chapter to the book I want to write about health & being a black woman - Dear friend Mandy gifted me an amazing book on spiritual practices and writing...I hope to get back into a better practice of writing again...after all...I went to school for two degrees that sort of taught me how to write.
My blog about whole health (mind, body 'n' soul) while keeping the curves of my body and life...
Thursday, February 17, 2011
An Update
Announcement: I'll be blogging a bit more at this site. I've loved this site for a long time. This blog has been scattered - much like my journal entries. I've outlined my journey with weight...I've reflected on diversity...I've stumbled through SAD. And this blog has been great to me. But I've been inspired by one of my best friends to start a new blog. I've also been reading some of the blogs that inspire me...and I think I need a fresh start. I'm sitting in a newly clean house, the door is open while Kenley walks our new dog and I'm amazed that it's the middle of February. Since I began this blog I left my former place of employment, I started hanging out at a new place of employment aka a place I like to call therapy...and I'm coming up on my 30th birthday. As I looked at this blog for inspiration for a new title...I saw my list of 30 till 30...and dang. I actually did some of this stuff...let's see...this is a nice way to close this blog for a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment